Monday, June 29, 2015

July Die Release Day 1!!!

                       Hey Everyone,  It's time for the July Die Release over at Jaded Blossom
But first a sneak at the Amazing Sale coming up on July 1st!


Along with the sale there will be a ticket raffle! Earn tickets based on how much you spend during the sale, the winner will win the August stamp release package! 

Now onto the New Dies for today!!! Each set includes 7 nesting dies!

Stitched Circle Dies- $22.99

Scallop Circle Dies- $25.99

 
Here's what I created


 
I made these fun tags for the kids water bottles for our fourth of July party. I love how they turned out! I have a lot party ideas for these new dies, there's so many options and fun ideas to make with them.
I used my Silhouette and sketch pens to write out the kids names and then cut out my circles with the new dies. I added some fun stitching with my white gel pen and then stamped the Happy 4th of July sentiment from the Patriotic candies stamp set. I took off the water bottle wrapper and  added a strip of coordinating paper to go along with my tag. I attached my tag with glue dots. Something so simple can  make your party look so festive.   
 
I hope you enjoyed my party idea today. I can't wait to see what you create with these fun new dies!



To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE


"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.


~Sara~

5 comments:

GiGi said...

These are so cool and such a fun way to dress up a water bottle!

Melissa said...

great way to keep track of water bottles ;)

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! What a Great idea!!! We always try to put their inital on the bottles... I like this idea better cuz it's so festive than a plain water bottle! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Lorie said...

These are crazy cute! Great idea!!!

Beckie Williams said...

You guests are going to love these. Super cute!!