Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Jaded Blossom June 2015 Release Day 3!!!


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
 
Jamie Lieungh's photo.

June 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $142

Today's sneaks are




My project that created is a birthday tag......
 
What's a party with out some music?! I added this fun kazoo to my tag. I thought it would be a cute idea to celebrate the little guys birthday with some fun rockin kazoo tunes! I added white gel pen stitching to my flag along with some green Doodlebug sprinkles.
 
Jaded Blossom products that I used are....
 
Stop back tomorrow, we have more sneaks for you with more projects.
 
~Sara~
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Okay.. now this is certainly a CUTE idea! LOVE that you added the Kazoo.... someone would get a kick out of it! Especially ME! LOL Have a great day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

GiGi said...

This is so fun! I love the kazoo!

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun project! Love it!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

Hehehehe so cute love the kazoooooooo