Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Jaded Blossom June 2015 Release Day 2!!!!!!!!!!


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
 


June 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $142

Today's sneaks

Ice Cream Kit

Ice Cream For Sale


Now for my project....




I love this little box. It reminds of a little store front for some reason.
It is from SVG Cutting Files you can find it HERE
I filled it up with the crunch coat topping for ice cream, which is our favorite here!
The ice cream cone is from the Sweet Treats cartridge. I used my Cricut to cut it out. I embossed my cone and inked it and added some more inking and stitching to the ice cream.  I finished it off with some twine from my stash and a few Doodlebug Sprinkles!

Jaded Blossom products used were....
Luggage Tag Die
Dimensional Banner Dies
Border Dies
NEW Ice Cream Kit

Hope you enjoyed my project today! Stop back tomorrow for more sneaks and another project.
~Sara~

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Yummy! What a Sweet treat holder & Tag! Very CUTE! Have a Crafty Day!!!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

GiGi said...

I LOVE this! Super cute and what a fun gift!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

this is just too cute! Love it!

Sarah said...

This turned out really cute--and you're so right definitely looks like a store front! Cute idea :)

Michelle said...

Yum love the border die on the gable box turned out really cute !!!