Thursday, June 18, 2015

Jaded Blossom June Release Day 4!!!!

It's day 4 of the June release. I am loving everything so much......this might be one of my favorite releases.......but I do say that every month, hehe!
 
For today's sneak we have
Coworkers
 
 
Here is my project I made using this set
 
 

 
I created this fun gift box for someone who got a new job and I filled it up win some new pens.
The box is from SVG Cuts in the Good Day In The Office kit.
The Jaded Blossom products that I used are the Layered Frame and Journal Die and stamped the Polka Dot Journal Card and then added the sentiments from the new Coworkers stamp set. I  cut out the die from the Candy Charms & Banners Dies and stamped the firework from the Patriotic Candies. I added the Doodlebug Sprinkles to my tag too. The paper that I used is from Doodlebug, it is the Patriotic Picnic set.
 
I hope you enjoyed my project today! Make sure you come back tomorrow for our last day of sneaks, another project and we will also have the Blog Hop on Friday at 4pm PST.
 
~Sara~
 


4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a CUTE Gift idea for someone who just started a new job!!! I really like that over sized paper clip! CUTENESS! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute idea!!! Love this stamp set!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

Cute ! Love at big ol,paper clip

GiGi said...

This is such a cool idea and perfect for a fellow co worker!