Sunday, May 3, 2015

Jaded Blossom May Monthly Challenge...Go Wild, any wild animal

Woohoo!!! It's time for the May monthly challenge!! The theme is Go Wild! Any wild animal. 
For my project today I decided I wanted to make a Hippo treat. There is something about Hippos. I think the are so sweet and cute. My favorite color is purple, so what would be cuter than a sweet purple hippo?! 
For my project I used the 

The SVG cut is from My Scrap Chick



EEK isn't she a cutie?! 
I added the candies to her feet. I just love her!!!!!!
make sure you link up your project with your Wild Animal theme. I can't wait to see what you create. 

~Sara~

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, your hippo is adorable! LOVE the colors and the fun papers are perfect! The little sentiments on the foot is so cute! Great project!

So fun to be guest designing with all of you guys:)
Sherrie K

Lorie said...

This is absolutely adorable! So, so sweet!

Michelle said...

such a cute hippo ! love the candy stamps as the bottom of the feet very cute !

Crystal said...

What a cute little hippo! Super fun!