Monday, May 4, 2015

Jaded Blossom May 2015 Stamp Release Day 1


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99


May 2015 GOTTA HAVE IT NOW Stamp Release Package

 
May 2015 Release will include:

8 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $152.99

For today's sneaks we have
Luggage Tag Die
Larger Image

Dinosaur Candies
Larger Image

EEK aren't you so excited!!!!
And now for my project...
I made this cute treat box



For my little treat box I used the Dinotastic stamp set and stamped the sentiment onto one of the Candy Wrap Dies. I had some left over eatable grass so I used that to create a fun little nest and added some chocolate foil eggs. You better eat them before they go EXTINCT!!! HAHA
The Dino Belly Box is new from SVG Cutting Files. Isn't he adorable!!!!! Since I'm in full force baby mode, I think this would be adorable to add a little baby gift to or a shower favor.

Hope you enjoyed my project for today! Make sure you link your May Challenge projects HERE. Shop the Store HERE. And share all of your wonderful creations with us HERE

See you tomorrow with more sneaks and anther fun project!
~Sara~

8 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Omg, this dino is the cutest EVER!!! I love him...aaaw, how cute would this be for a little kids party? So fun and love the sentiment!
Sherrie K

Melissa said...

Adorable!

Lorie said...

How cute! Love it!

GiGi said...

This is SO CUTE! I love that dinosaur and the grass with the eggs inside is so FUN!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I love this dino! reminds me of the Land before Time movies.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Ekk!! This Dino is adorable!!

Michelle said...

love love !!!! such a cute idea and you found the perfect grass as the nest

Crystal said...

THis is the cutest baby dino ever!