Thursday, May 7, 2015

Jaded Blossom May 2015 Stamp Release Day 4

Today is day 4 of the Jaded Blossom May stamp release and we  have another sneak for you!
I was so excited when I saw this set. I think it is adorable and have so many ideas for it.
 
 
EEK!! What do you think!?
Do you LOVE it as much as I do?!
 
I have had this paper FOREVER, saving it for a special project. So when I saw this set I know what paper I wanted to use.
Here is what I created....

 
 
 
 
I have made these fun 12x12 paper baskets a lot since I have started paper crafting. I have used them as center pieces for parties most of time. I added some red paper basket filler and then added  Hershey kisses with the candy charms on the bottom and stamped with the small monkey.
I used the new Luggage Tag Die and stamped the monkey on it. The sentiment is stamped on a die from the Mini Tag Dies 2 and then I added some Doddlebug sprinkles.
I punched holes in the four corners of my paper and pulled them to the center and tied them together. I cut long pieces of orange and yellow tulle and tied it around the string holding the basket together and then added my tag!
I hope you enjoyed my project today and don't forget to check back tomorrow for our last day of sneaks and our hop!
~Sara~
 

7 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

OMG this is adorable!

Sherrie K. said...

Sara, your bag is fabulous and I love the paper and the sock monkey tag is fabulous! What a FUN day of projects!!!

Unknown said...

Perfect paper! I love sock monkey's you did a fantastic job!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Tooo freaking cute!!!

GiGi said...

This is so cute! I LOVE how you sentiment banner runs across the whole tag!

Michelle said...

such a cute treat , great job on the tag and the cute sprinkles !!!

Crystal said...

Super cute centerpiece! I love that monkey!