Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 3!!!

Waddle you do with out this awesome release?!
Today is the last day to get the Gotta Have It or you'll have to wait until Friday.
We have two more sneaks to share with you.
They are...
 
 
 
EEK, I am so in love with this release! I can't wait to make more Christmas goodies with these sets.
 
Here's what I made with today's sneaks
 
 
 
I love making treat holders out of these Lollipop Dies. They are perfect for the kids class treats.
I also used the Scallop Square Dies and Stitched Square Dies along with the Card Mat Dies for my sentiment tag. My penguin is from my favorite, Create a Critter that I cut out with my Cricut. I added a  small treat bag with pink M&M's to the inside.
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
 
 

October 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $149

We still have 2 more days of sneaks so make sure you come back tomorrow and also don't forget to head over to the JB blog to see what the rest of the AWESOME DT created using today's sneaks.

Join us in the FB group HERE and share all of your Jaded Blossom creations.
Shop the store HERE and follow the Blog HERE

~Sara~

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Super cute candy holders!! I love the pink!