Sunday, October 4, 2015

Jaded Blossom October Monthly Challenge

It's that time again!
The Jaded Blossom October monthly challenge is underway!
The challenge theme is Halloween.
But first with the start of a new month is a new Monthly Spotlight stamp set. This set will be on sale for the whole month for $10.99.
 
 
 
Now for my challenge project I made a card.....
 
 

 
My awesome card is from SVG Cuts. It is from the Haunted Forest Kit.
Jaded Blossom products that I used were
 
Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see the rest of the DT created.
Also don't forget to link up your JB Halloween Theme project.
 
~Sara~


7 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a lovely card. Love the bats and sentiment. :)

Unknown said...

I love your card. Very cute

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!!!!

Lorie said...

Wow, really great card!

Michelle said...

such a pretty card ! love the colors ! and of course the jb flower !

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!!!!

sue said...

LOVE!!