Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 2!!

YAY!!!!
Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom October Release is here.......
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
 

October 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $149

For today's sneak we have two more sets. They are......

Holiday Designer Tapes


Hello Deer


We also have a new treat box it is the........
Kraft Boxes
Larger Image
 
Here is what I created using Hello Deer and the Kraft Boxes




I also used the Mini Tag Dies 2, for my sentiment tag and candy charms.
My Santa was a FREE file from the Rudolph Blog Hop that was hosted by Jaded Blossom and SVG Cutting Files. (I can't remember when it was) but it is no longer available.
I love these new treat boxes. I put my acetate window in at the end so that I could neatly place my filler and candies in it.

We still have a few more days of sneaks so make sure you come back tomorrow and also don't forget to head over to the JB blog to see what the rest of the AWESOME DT created using today's sneaks.

Join us in the FB group HERE and share all of your Jaded Blossom creations.
Shop the store HERE and follow the Blog HERE.

~Sara~





 

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh Em Gee...this is awesome! I really love this, great job!

Sherrie K. said...

This is awesome! Love your Santa and the fun little candies~the images are perfect:)

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!