Monday, June 12, 2017

Jaded Blossom June Release day 1


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99




June 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 4 x 6 Freebie

 4x6 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $142.99

Today's reveals are




Aren't they adorable! I am so excited to share with you what I have made using today's reveals!

Here it is.......


I made this fun treat box for a special little Birthday boy who LOVES Vikings and chocolate.
I used all of Jaded Blossom goodies for my treat box today.
Label Shaped Dies
Shield Maiden
Banner Dies
Border Dies
Kraft Boxes

I love these new dies, they are a must have!
I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the NEW Shield Maiden set. I love these fonts on these stamp sets.


There are so many uses for these label dies. I can't wait to use them some more.
I also used the Border Dies for the sides of my Kraft Box to add a little more fun to my treat!


I love these Banner Dies too. They are another must have.

Thanks for stopping by today. I can't wait to share with you what I have for the rest of the week.
I am excited to be a guest designer for this month.

Happy Crafting, Sara




6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

ADORABLE!!!!!

Sarah said...

Super cute Sara! Love these bright colors!

Melissa said...

Adorable! Love the banners with the Viking.

Tina H said...

OMG how perfect! Love this treat box! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! ❤️

Michelle said...

too cute ! love the banners on the kraft box !