Friday, June 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Gift Card Treat Bag

Good morning!!!
It's my day to share a treat as the June guest designer, over at Jaded Blossom.
I made a fun treat to give for a Birthday. You could add a small treat to it as well or just the gift card! My creation is a total Pinterest inspiration.......I love Pinterest! I could spend hours just pinning away. I saw something similar to my creation but it was a card. I thought it would make a cute treat bag/gift card holder.

Here it is!





I used a ton of Jaded Blossom.

 Treat Bag
Goody Bag Die
Border Dies
So Many Birthdays 3
Alphabet Dies

Gift Card Holder
Scallop Rectangle Dies 1
Scallop Slider & Topper Die

I wanted to give the impression that the word "Happy" was dripping from paint. I love how it turned out. If you can't tell, I love bright, fun, happy colors.

I hope you enjoyed my treat today and my projects from the Jaded Blossom June Release. I've had so much fun and thank the ladies, Michelle and Candace at Jaded Blossom, for having me.

Thanks for stopping by,




No comments: