Friday, January 24, 2014

I Mustache You To Be Mine.........Challenge project for Jaded Blossom

UGH, blogger is testing me today. I have no clue what happened, I had a hard time logging in. But here I am and I have a fun project I created for Jaded Blossom's challenge this month. This is a first time for me and what a better challenge to enter other than Jaded Blossom. I am in complete love with Jaded Blossom. You will soon learn just how much. They have the best stamps, dies and treat holders around. You can check out their blog HERE and their store HERE.

For my project I used many different items from JB. I used a gusset bag (also from their store) and added some paper from my stash, (I believe it is from DCWV stack but can't remember the name) pink shimmer card stock from my stash, and for the JB dies and stamps.......Dainty Topper Die, Candy Charms and Banners Dies, Candy Wrap Dies, Mustache Candies Stamp Set, Valentine Dies and Love Mustaches Stamp Set.
The moose is an SVG file I used from KaDoodle Bug Designs and cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo. He is created from card stock from an awesome little store about an hour away that sells cardstock BY THE POUND. It is $1 something per lb. OMG, talk about a paper crafters heaven!  But isn't he Caaute !? I love the tear drop eyes. They are so sweet and add so much character to the little faces. You can check out the store HERE.


 

I Mustache You To Be Mine


I wrapped the nugget candies in the Candy Wrap dies and then stamped the mustaches on the Candy Charm dies and attached them to the candies.

 
Hope you enjoyed my project for today. Thank you for stopping by.

Happy crafting!!!!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Cute way to begin blogging :) Love this little Moose Sara.

Debbie said...

this is super cute and I love this little guy so cute
Hugs
Debbie