Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good Morning my crafty friends!
Today I wanted to share some quick and easy treats I made for my kids Valentine treats for their classes and teachers. I had a total of 80 treats to make!!!! My boys aren't allowed to take candy so we bought some super cute pencils from the Target $ section and used the following Jaded Blossom products

 Larger Image
Larger Image

Larger Image

Larger Image

Larger Image

Here's what I created


These are the teacher treats that we made. We did use candy for the teachers though =)
I used the (Back In Stock) Gusset Bags for this treat.
 I am entering these into the Jaded Blossom Valentine treat challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, 
Sara 



7 comments:

candio said...

These are awesome school Valentines!! Sure to be a hit!! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!!

snappy scrappy said...

Awesome for school! Super cute! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom! Hugs-Lee-Ann

Jamie said...

Love these! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Melissa said...

Wow! Love all these ideas!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

They are all fantastic!!! So glad you joined us for the Jaded Blossom Valentine challenge!

Michelle said...

these are all AWESOME !!! I bet all the kids and teachers loved them !!! thanks so much for joining in the Valentines challenge at Jaded Blossom !!!

Michelle ~ JB Owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Tina H said...

These are all fabulous and so thoughtful!! Such fun treats and I'm sure the kids and teachers LOVED them! Thanks for joining the Valentine's Challenge at Jaded Blossom! :)