Thursday, September 17, 2015

Jaded Blossom September Release Day 4!!!!

Good Morning!
We have another great day of sneaks for you today.
I am loving all of the spookiness going on this week with this new release!
There is 2 more sneaks to share with you and they are.....
 
Halloween Signs
 
Halloween Designer Tapes
 
 
Here is what I created......
 


 
Don't you just LOVE him!!!
This adorable little guy is the Vampire Standing Treat Box. He is from SVG Cutting Files. The head is a box. It opens from the top and holds the goodies.
I used the Mini Tag Dies and stamped my sentiment on it. I added some yummy Doodlebug Sprinkles and finished it off with some twine from my stash.
I found these awesome gummy teeth from Target. They really have the coolest candy there.
 
Make sure you come back tomorrow to check out our last day of sneaks!
Join us in the FB group HERE and share all of your Jaded Blossom creations.
Shop the store HERE and follow the Blog HERE.
Come back tomorrow to see more projects from the awesome  DT.
~Sara~
 
 


1 comment:

GiGi said...

This is super cute! Love his glittery body and that fun candy!