Sunday, August 2, 2015

Jaded Blossom August Monthly Challenge- Back School

It's time again for another Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge and the theme is Back To School!!!!
I don't know if I'm ready to get back into the swing of things already. This summer has gone so fast.........I want a re-do! HEHE
 
Here's what I created......

 
 
 
 
This treat is for my oldest. I will put it in her lunch box on the first day for a special surprise.
I found these great back to school Oreos at Walmart.
This adorable kitty is from SVG Cutting Files he is Pebbles The Cat and can be found HERE.
The Jaded Blossom products that I used are...
 
I hope you enjoyed my treat. Make sure you enter yours into the Back To School monthly challenge.
 
~Sara~
 
 





5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CA-UTE!!!! LOVE your tag and those oreo's! I'll be heading to Walmart to get a pack for a surprise for my son! He'll love it! Thanks for the idea! :)

Theresa

Unknown said...

I'm so in love with this!

Migdalia said...

Super cute tag!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Tina M said...

wicked cute tag!!
tfs :)

Michelle said...

adorable tag ! even if it is a CAT ! hahahaa