Sunday, March 1, 2015

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge~ Easter

It's time for the monthly challenge over at Jaded Blossom. This months theme is Easter!
I love the bright colors of spring so I used lots of it.
 
Here's what I made.....
 
 

I'm kind of obsessed with Doodlebug paper right now. That is what  I used to create this treat bag. I used lots of Jaded Blossom too.
All of the products that used are
I decided to pull out the old Cricut machine. It has been forever since I have used it. I love my cameo and everything that I can do with it but I still can't and won't ever get rid of my Cricut. I have too much invested in it........ and I guess, I have kind of a soft spot for it.
So for my chick I used the Create a Critter Cart. As well as the egg shell and nest. I really loved using this cart again. Don't be surprised if you see more from it. For the eggs I used Hershey's milk chocolate eggs and I added some edible grass that I found at my Target. FYI: the edible grass isn't to tasty.
 
I can't wait to see what you all make for the Easter challenge this month!!! You can join over at Jaded Blossom. Make sure you check out what the whole DT created for this challenge!!!!
~Sara~


3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so sweet!! All the elements you used are just so perfect!

GiGi said...

This is FABULOUS! I love all the bright colors and how you used all the dies! TOO CUTE!

Crystal said...

I love all the details!! Great bright colors!