Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hoppy Tuesday

It's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I created this adorable little candy tube holder. I'm still in the Valentines mood and when I saw this little frog I knew the perfect sentiment that would go with him from the new January Release. Here he is, isn't he the cutest little frog you've ever seen?!!

 I used lots of JB
I added some bling to him from my stash.
This little guy is from Miss Kate Cuttables. Instead of using the heart that came with him I used the heart from the Valentine Dies from JB and the candy tube holder is from SVG cutting Files. I used the tube box that was from the Knight, Prince and Princess Candy Tube Holder.
 
Make sure you check the Jaded Blossom Blog HERE
Thanks for taking a look at my project today!
~Sara~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super adorable! Love the colors

Kim Ricketts said...

Way too cute!!!

Joelene said...

I have a question. I am doing the hop this Friday. I do not see a way to follow your blog besides email. Is this what I am suppose to do. Please email me at jhaun519@att.net with an answer.